We are seeking for a Human Resources Manager to fill this opportunity of Sheraton Hotel’s Corporate Head office annex. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resource Manager’s primary focus will be to guide and manage the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, and employee counseling. Must present a courteous, efficient and professional demeanor, even under stressful situations. The Manager, Human Resources, is an essential member of the human resources team that will provide support, guidance and assistance to operational strategies enhancing OCRs business performance and colleague experience. In this role, The Manager, Human Resources will need to quickly adapt to their surroundings through active listening and knowledge of human resources best practices. The Manager, Human Resources will assist in helping drive human resource goals, performance metrics and activities to align both business and financial objectives with best practices. Come thrive with our team and be a part of a hotel that celebrates success and empowers associates to be in control and feel special. A competitive benefits package awaits you. We provide extensive training and refreshing hotel perks, such as discounted room rates. Enjoy free parking and a delicious meal daily provided by our culinary team. At Sheratons, we seek out differences and strive for variety in every aspect of our business; so much so that Diversity & Inclusion are key components of our overall business strategy. As a global company that represents eleven distinct lifestyle brands, our goal is to bring an authentic global experience to each guest by utilizing insights and perspectives from our diverse associate, supplier and owner bases. Our success is derived from the differences that make us all unique. Whether it is our life experience, our career journey or our education, it is our value for diversity and how we leverage it that keeps us at the forefront of the hospitality industry. Thus, our continuous drive to recruit multinational employees to sustain our elite global brand. Interested applicants should forward their new CV and cover letter through Sheraton's career email or apply button displayed above.
Essential duties + Responsibilities:
• Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees;
• Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all corporate personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems
• Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, terminating employees, and administering disciplinary procedures
• Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants
• Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
Major skills + Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a Human Resources focus; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Related Professional qualification in Human Resources/Management
• Applicants with +7yrs work experience on this field without formal qualification can be considered
• 3 – 5 years of relevant Human Resource experience.
• Excellent communication skill with strong written and verbal, are preferred
• Proven experience in applying well-developed problem solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
• Proven experience with implementing human resource programs through talent acquisition, recruiting, benefits, and law compliance
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong team player with positive, optimistic solutions-oriented approach.
• Ability to work across organizational boundaries and influence without authority.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• High attention to detail, accuracy, time management, and organization
• A Graduate level salary and compensation offer