This is an opportunity to join one of the UK's largest manufacturers and suppliers of high quality polythene, plastic products and bags with a wide range of applications for UK and European Markets.
The main purpose of this role is to support all departments in assisting with various administrative duties which include: - General admin, filing, typing, entering data and maintaining reports.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Ordering stationary and cleaning supplies - Producing labels to accompany works orders.
- Prepare post and samples for despatch from Brighouse - Ensure that all work areas are maintained in a safe and clean manner in line with Health, Safety and Fire policies.
- Adherence to all employment related policies.
- Carry out adhoc when requested by manager Skills: - Good verbal and written communication - Computer Literate can use word, excel (spread sheets, email efficiently) however not essential as training would be provided to the right candidate.
- Ability to organise and prioritize workload effectively - Work within a team or individually.
Benefits: - 28 holidays - Pension - Health care (voluntary) - Car parking They are located near to M62 Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today.
As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.