Clinical lead Nurse RGN/RMN required for a busy Nursing Home in the Preston. Salary is £19.00 per hour plus an attractive holiday scheme and career progression as well as an excellent benefit package.
This clinical Lead position will involve:
1. working in partnership with the Home Manager to monitor and evaluate staff
2. ensuring medicines are administered correctly
3. arranging for admissions to the Home and carrying out pre-admission assessments
4. assisting the Home Manager in administrative/office based work
5. leading the nursing team
As the Clinical lead Nurse you will be offered a salary which is excellent for the local area and the chance to really make a difference within a care organisation which has been established for over 20 years.
You MUST HAVE:
- a minimum of 2 years nursing experience either RMN or RGN qualified
- be working at a Senior Staff Nurse or Deputy Management level currently
- have excellent medicines management experience
- be a brilliant communicator, both with residents and colleagues
- have a passion for elderly care and have a genuinely caring nature
- have leadership experience and be able to lead a team of carers and nurses in the absence of Home Management.
To apply, please call Jennah at Clayton Groups Nursing Division on (phone number removed)
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy