Responsible for preparation of files, distributions of documents and collection of funds associated with the breakdown (breakbulk) of import consolidations.
- · Compiling the master airway bills and breaks down consolidation into house airway bills
- · Enter and updates on-line system with information on disposition of shipments
- · Research and identify the custom brokerage of inbound shipments
- · Notifies brokers and consignees of arrival of shipments, distributes documents to brokers and/or consignees. Collects receivables where applicable
- · Prepares documents required to move inbound shipments between U.S. ports