Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, we are passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our combined businesses are the world’s largest provider of specialist and experiential travel with a range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing, ski holidays and more.
The purpose of this role is to support the Health & Safety Manager and Operations teams across the Tailormade portfolio to ensure the delivery of the safest possible holiday to our customers. Close alignment also with the Destination Teams and Overseas suppliers will be essential to ensure Tailormade safety standards are well understood, consistently delivered and followed up to confirm resolutions are implemented in a timely manner.
A large focus will be assisting our Health and Safety Manager with project related activity, including researching current practices, collating feedback from our global locations, and assisting with proactive project work. You will also be tasked with assisting our Operations Team to ensure follow up of customer incident, review of customer feedback data and monitoring of external companies and Governmental bodies for latest travel advice and working collaboratively with wider Travelopia business and Central H&S team, sharing best practise H&S policies and processes.
What you will be doing
As Health & Safety and Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for:
* In conjunction with the H&S Manager ensure that all administration duties are upheld for the day to day implementation of customer H&S policies within Tailormade
* In line with agreed policies be responsible for the ongoing monitoring of assigned high-risk areas and ensuring business complies with control measures imposed.
* Maintain a robust process for monitoring customer H&S complaints through in-resort, post-holiday and customer feedback comments and ensure appropriate action is taken to follow up on the issues.
* Respond to reported customer incidents across Tailormade as required including out of hours support.
* Assist with the investigation of reported customer incidents ensuring where applicable, lessons learned are communicated to and embedded within the business.
* Assist with reporting customer reported incidents on internal system and support in conducting regular trend analysis
* Assist with monthly quality reporting in the monitoring SLA’s across suppliers
* In collaboration with the Head of Operations and H&S Manager review and test the Tailormade Incident Management Plan, ensuring the plan is robust
* Monitor external companies (such as FTO, ABTA) and Governmental bodies for H&S and travel advice and act accordingly
* Assist with the design and delivery of customer safety training for Tailormade staff including key Tailormade DMC’s.
* Support other functions as assigned
What we are looking for
* Flexibility of transitioning between roles on an adhoc basis as the business requires
* Ability to prioritise workload depending on severity and show a high level of urgency
* High attention to detail showing accurate grammar and numerical skills
* Excellent administration, organisation and interpersonal skills with a high level of competency in written communication skills, report writing and the ability to effectively present to a diverse range of internal and external customers
* Strong ability in using MS Office
* Quick thinker and the ability to make changes with ease
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* Proven experience within an H&S role within the travel industry is extremely desirable.
* Proven knowledge of H&S Standards and processes within a tour operating environment
* Proven operational experience of live support in BAU, incident and H&S capacity
Working with us
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with:
* Competitive salary
* Various employee discounts and offers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Contributory Pension scheme
* Career progression opportunities