£16.50 Per Hour
Ripon, North Yorkshire
Our client is currently seeking for a Registered Nurse to join the team on a permanent basis at large elderly/dementia nursing home in Ripon.
The role offers 36 hours per week OR 48 hours per week. Please make us aware what set of hours would be suitable for you.
This nursing home is part of an experts care provider that is a front runner in the industry of professionally run homes across the UK.
Our client is EMI nursing home that supplies a high quality standard of care around the clock for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia.
Are you are a Nurse that is looking to join a very well established business that fairs the family run environment and offers the opportunity to become part of a great team then please do not hesitate to and hit the apply button below.
Role And Responsibilities:
• Providing a high standard of care at all times
• Developing therapeutic relationships in order to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Adhere to company and CQC regulations
Skills/ Qualifications required for the Staff Nurse position:
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RGN)
• Experienced in elderly care desirable In return, my client will offer a fantastic benefits package and an hourly rate of up to £16.50 p/h