Role Project Manager - US Auto req ID 40737BR Domain Engineering Services Skillset .Net Application Development , C++ , Java EE , Country USA State / Region / Province FloridaNorth CarolinaTexas Work Location Cary, NCIrving, TXRaleigh, NCRichardson, TXTemple Terrace, FL Company ITL USA Job Description Infosys– Engineering Services – Project Manager - US – Telecom - C++ / Java / .NetInfosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting.
We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively.
Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s EnterpriseIn the role of Project Manager, you will plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product.
You will participate in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture, create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis & solutioning and risk planning.
You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.Location for this position is is Raleigh, NC or Temple Terrace, FL or Richardson, TX or Irving, TX.
This position may require 10% travelU.S.
citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S.
are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.QualificationsBasic
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least of 7 years of experience with Information Technology.Preferred
- Atleast 3 years of experience in managing and delivering Network/Telecom Engineering Projects
- At least 7 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development, support and maintenance projects.
Experience with Microsoft .Net technologies like WCF, WWF, WPF, LINQ etc.
- Experience in executing projects developed using C/C++.
- Ability to drive a 30 team size to deliver as per project commitments
- Experience in requirements gathering, preparing estimations.
- Experience in preparing highly efficient project/program plans
- Excellent project status tracking and reporting skills
- Experience in executing projects with high level of process maturity – preferably at CMMI Level 5.
- Experience handling complete product release from development, integration to testing
- Experience in contributing/driving RFP responses to client requirements.
- Experience in drafting the SOW as per requirements from client.
- Experience in Network Plan & Build, Provisioning would be a Plus.
- Experience working in agile product development environment
- Software development experience with exposure to Telecom OSS/BSS applications would be a Plus.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Analytical, Communication and Client Interfacing skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment The job entails an extensive amount of travel.
The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.About UsInfosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions.
We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition.
We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin