gap professional are currently recruiting a ACCA/ACA qualified Senior Accountant for an accountancy practice based in Coventry.
This is a permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday.
The salary for this role is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate must have previous Practice experience and be either ACCA or ACA qualified, possessing strong written and verbal communication skills.
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you have strong accuracy skills, a keen eye for detail and can work well under pressure.
You need to be able to work well under pressure and can prioritise whilst working to strict, concurrent deadlines.
This is an excellent time to join the business as they are rapidly growing.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations & Returns
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns
- Tax & Business Planning
- Client Interaction
- Staff Training Essential Criteria:
- Strong experience within a practice
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Knowledge of book keeping packages such as Sage, Xero, Quickbook's, etc
- Confident and a good positive attitude
- Conscientious and can demonstrate initiative
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Good attention to detail and ability to multi-task For more information on this role, please contact Lauren in the Leamington Spa.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business.
gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.