Join our team & make a difference at Osprey Village.
We are seeking someone to provide an exceptional dining experience for our residents and guests by welcoming diners, taking orders, serving meals, providing assistance, and ensuring that dining venues are clean.
Experience and Skills: A.
Education - High school diploma or GED required.
Direct Previous Experience - Two years experience in a similar position preferred.
Skills: - Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
Abilities: - Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen and dining facility, normal kitchen and restaurant noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing or walking for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Benefits We offer 21 days of PTO your first year PTO Payout Program - request up to 50% of earned/unused PTO for payout every pay period.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Education Reimbursement and 401k with match.