Job Description - CX & EX Feedback System Manager - Minneapolis, MN, or Denver, CO (190013798)CX & EX Feedback System Manager - Minneapolis, MN, or Denver, CO-190013798At U.S.
Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work.
The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions.
Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Bank is currently seeking an enterprise-wide CX & EX System Manager, who will be part of U.S.
Bank’s Customer & Experience Office, and will be responsible for managing the new, best-in-class system that collects all customer and employee feedback.
This system will deliver innovative capabilities, and this role is responsible for executing the implementation and change management plan for a new bank-wide system that provides access to CX and EX feedback across channels and journeys, as well as closed loop outreach to U.S.
He/she will be responsible for working directly with vendor team(s) in addition to cross-functional project teams involved in the CX and EX feedback programs supported by the system and closed loop processes.
Additionally, this Manager will lead the continued enhancement process of the system, based on industry best practices and trends and will be viewed as a subject matter expert in customer experience management.
As part of a cross-functional, governing group, this Manager will work to implement and manage a system that enables real-time employee access, provide transparent customer and employee feedback, and identify opportunities to better understand and delight our customers.
Ultimately, this Manager will work in this highly-visible, functional area towards ensuring:- customer and employee feedback comes together across channels and products to be one source of truth system- consistent implementation and processes to improve insights, e.g.
development of a cross-channel, closed loop toolkit and reports- improved real-time access to customer and employee insights - easy-to-use tools for the frontline to aid customer follow-up and improve experiences in the moment- quick-turn research capabilities supporting Agile teams are built within the first six monthsAdditional responsibilities include:
- Champions the new capabilities and system across the bank and performs presentations and demos;
- Assists in deploying, measuring, and managing the CX & EX measurement and management program;
- Manages an existing multi-year, multimillion dollar vendor contract to maintain and refine the system;
- Engages in new vendor relationship(s) needed to evolve the closed loop system and ensures platform functionality meets the needs of users;
- Manages the evolution of the platform and coordinates with vendors and internal support stakeholder teams to incorporate newer functionalities and triage existing issues;
- Assists in the stand up of new listening programs and integrates new source data to support predictive analytics and prioritization efforts;
- Conducts market and industry research to stay abreast of best-in-class practices regarding feedback systems;
- Implements consistent, forward-looking, cross-channel closed loop processes;
- Develops dashboards based on best practices and user experience input; and
- Provides continuous updates to the CX and EX System Leader on program efficacy.Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of experience in project management activities Preferred Skills and Experience
- Eight to 10 years in the customer experience industry, involving measurement, research, and development of strategic initiatives in response to KPIs and CX metrics, including four-plus years of experience in complex program management and directing implementation for large scale initiatives
- Demonstrated success in working at the intersection of business and technology
- Experience in gathering requirements, identifying milestones, project risks, and other project management fundamentals
- Excellent interpersonal skills to drive cross-functional collaboration and lead change initiatives
- Intellectually curious, open to new ideas, hypothesis-driven, and fact-based
- Experience analyzing business processes and developing improvement opportunities
- Ability to manage the day-to-day operations of all system issues balanced with the ability to create a point-of-arrival customer service strategy for the medium to longer-term
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and flexible team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Master’s degree attainment
- Experience using Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Qualtrics, Medallia, In Moment, or other customer management platforms
- Knowledge of Agile methods and best practicesJob Project Management / AnalysisPrimary Location Minnesota-MN-MinneapolisOther Locations Colorado-CO-DenverShift 1st - DaytimeTravel Yes, 10 % of the TimeAverage Hours Per Week 40EEO is the Law Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster.About U.S.
Bank Explore what’s possible with a career at U.S.
Bank and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work.
Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed.
Learn more about what it’s like working at U.S.
Bank, meet some of your could-be-future-colleagues, and follow us on social media by visiting usbank.com/careers.Benefits Take care of yourself and your family with U.S.
Bank employee benefits.
We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve.
That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
Learn all about U.S.
Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.E-Verify U.S.
Bank participates in the U.S.
Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S.
The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S.
Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Learn more about the E-Verify program.