LPN Homecare Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking compassionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to care for adult patients in Vancouver, WA.
Open shifts available are Monday and Fridays from 7:00AM to 3:15PM Working with the physician, our Registered Nurses (RN) develop and manage nursing care plans, as well as instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals take steps to improve or maintain health a healthy lifestyle.
As a Maxim Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services.
Maxim believes that qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
- Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN
- Minimum one (1) year of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN ) experience required with home health experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements for Registered Nurses (RN)
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
- Reliable transportation
- Previous g-tube experience preferred, but not required
- Previous tracheotomy experience preferred, but not required Benefits At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits: Competitive pay & weekly paychecks Health, dental, vision, and life insurance 401(k) savings plan Awards and recognition programs Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States.
As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years.
Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer