We are working with a top 4 Facilities Management service provider who deliver services to the public and private sector.
We are recruiting for a Mobilisation manager to ensure the smooth transition of a newly won Facilities Management contract.
You will lead the Mobilisation team and manage a number of personnel including Project Managers and a coordination team.
You will be responsible for creating a change program that will clearly define project scope, key objectives and key stakeholders necessary for transition success.
You will manage the TUPE process, Integration of IT systems and other key processes.
The right candidate will have experience in Mobilising large projects, project management.
- Total accountability for the successful mobilisation, re-mobilisation and de-mobilisation of new contracts or re-confirmed contracts as instructed
- Engage with key stakeholders and act as the conduit to ensure the mobilisation plan meets current and future business requirements
- Highlight any issues or risks which may impact the successful delivery of the project, ensuring business continuity during transition
- Responsible for management of the mobilisation budget, ensuring each mobilisation is successfully delivered within the budget constraints
- Responsible for co-ordinating team leaders from each relevant department involved with the mobilisation, managing them through a defined mobilisation process/framework
- Report and communicate workstream overall status, progress and issues to the Senior Mobilisation Manager and other members of the Senior Management Team
- To implement a robust service delivery model from day one, utilising standardised systems already developed.
This will be done taking in to account the requirements of each client through consultation and as per agreed contract documentation
- Develop and manage programme escalation process and formal review process within the Programme dimensions.
Including regular assessment of priorities and risks Experience Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years Project or Programme Management experience with exposure to the TFM industry
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex mobilisations - essential
- Good project management skills - essential
- Good communication and negotiation skills at all levels of management - essential
- Ability to work to a programme with tight deadlines – essential For more information please call Ryan on (phone number removed)