Automation Engineer (Mobile) Redmond, WA Full Time Position Job Description This role gives opportunity for engineers to innovate their career in new phase by working on cross domain mobile devices and technology based on industry standards.
Applicant will be a key member of a new age delivery team, testing Application, Voice and Data Functionality of Mobile Devices and Chipset.
You will have a desire to tackle the complex problems of scale which are unrivaled while using your expertise in coding, analysis and large-scale system design.
Key Responsibilities - Develop test automation framework perform automation execution of test cases in accordance with standards and specifications.
- Develop Performance benchmarking automation and compare with reference phones, drive testing using Mobile logging tools in live networks.
- Develop and deliver reusable libraries, code snippets, services, etc.
to reduce complexity for development teams and increase overall enterprise security.
- Work jointly with the Product and Technology development teams to create solutions and relieve customer pain points.
- Assist with writing formal specifications and documentation for delivered code.
- Experience implementing Quality Assurance best practices pertaining to test definition, requirements tracking, and test automation Skills and Qualifications - At least 3-5 years of prior experience on Web, Android iOS automation.
- Experience with various tools such as Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, etc.
- Experience in test automation tools such as Android Studio, Selenium, Protractor, Espresso, Xcode, XCTest, Appium, Postman, and Google Analytics.
- Should have knowledge of smart phones and basic knowledge of wireless technology.
- Identify, analyze, and integrating with test defect management tools.
- Knowledge of Android, Linux iOS operating system framework.
- QxDM, STT, and adb logging, IoT hardware, Raspberry Pi, Arduino is huge plus.
- Test driven development experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to gather project testing requirement - Strong learner in a domain where technology evolves very quickly.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry and eager to face and overcome challenges - Technology enthusiast with awareness of mobile communication trends and players - Understanding of product development cycle for mobile devices