About us BlingABC is an online English teaching company that provides English classes to Chinese children.
We were funded by the education giant in China New Oriental Education and Technology Group, a listed company with 25 years history.
BlingABC’’s goal and culture were very well influenced by New Oriental, and it gifted BlingABC with strategic teaching techniques, advanced technologies and strong sense of responsibilities to help more children to learn and grow.
Employer: BlingABC of New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE: EDU) Starting Date: ASAP Work schedule Below are all shown in Beijing Time (GMT8) Availability within the times shown below would be required.
Mon Fri: Availability between 6pm-9:10pm Sat Sun: Availability between 8:30am-9:10pm Job Description
- Teaching group ESL lessons online to Chinese kids 5-12 years old
- Group classes with up to 25 students are available for exceptional teachers with excellent internet connection and computer hardware.
- A wide variety of courses available including phonics, test-prep, etc.
- Working from anywhere with a computer and stable internet connection
- Pre-job training and on-board training provided
- BlingABC provides all the curriculum, so our teachers can be more focused on teaching What We Do We bring immersive English language and fun classroom experience to children.
We offer exclusive 1-on-3 classes for students with more knowledge, interaction and friendship.
- A Bachelor’s degree or above
- Must be a holder of State/provincial teaching license (still valid)
- Teaching experience in K-12, or ESL experience of young learners
- Wired, high speed internet connection
- Punctual, good communication skills and easy-going
- A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature
- A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the Chinese parents Benefits: Salary and Benefits 1.
$24 - $27/hr according to qualifications, $26-$29/hr with bonus 2.
$30-$38 for 1 vs 15 or more classes after additional trainings and meeting specific requirements 3.
Set classes semester by semester allows you to see your students’ progress 4.
Long term schedule allows you to plan ahead 5.
Our team will support you throughout the application process as well as term of employment Skills: America Online, British English, English Teaching