At PillPack, an independently operated subsidiary of Amazon acquired in 2018, our customers come first.
PillPack Pharmacy is committed to building the future of pharmacy and to deliver on being the earth’s most customer centric Pharmacy.
To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
If you are passionate about the future of healthcare this is your chance to make history by helping to build the learning department for PillPack.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Training department as a Learning Manager.The Learning Manager is an active member of the Operations Learning team, driving and supporting network-wide initiatives.
Successful candidates will have a creative, true hands-on approach, instructional design, Learning Management Systems and data-driven, analytical thinking skills.
In addition, effective presentation and persuasion skills are a must.
This role requires the ability to influence without authority.The Learning Manager will:Actively manage a team of training specialists including their deployment, development and productivity at one or multiple sites.
Ensure that the work of the team and individuals is continually aligned to meet internal customer’s needs.
Act as a proactive and productive liaison/partner with the corporate Operations Learning Department consistently seeking to make a positive impact on key business safety, quality, productivity, and customer experience metrics.Employee Development:
- Foster the development and growth of Amazon employees (i.e., mentoring, teaching, etc.).
- Create and implement training programs for associates, managers, trainers and others (i.e., participating in and conducting needs analysis, skills development classes, cross-training, etc.).
- Facilitate orientation and training classes; communicate policies and procedures to managers and new employees as needed.
- Ensure that the Learning Department creates/updates accurate and useful information for Training schools, Standard Work, POPs, and other training aids/visuals
- Actively seek, clarify and understand information from Operations and Area Managers that leads to an understanding and ownership of performance and goals and required YOY improvements and provide training assistance where necessary in order to achieve these goals.
Fully understand workflow, daily production goals and reports used to drive the business.
- React quickly and efficiently to production imperatives, scheduling conflicts and network-wide rollouts.
- Ensure and drive best practices standardization across all departments and sites.
- Create and ensure network standard training programs are implemented and consistently utilized as required.
- Maintain a pharmacy technician national certification prep courseExecution & Analysis:
- Ensure that training is tracked and recorded, including progress and skill sets.
- As needed, manage proposals including implementation, tracking and relationship management.
- Create, manage and update training content and associate compliance audits.
- Administer methods for gathering and tracking training metrics.
- Analyze and understand data to suggest improvements for training and operations.
- Track and communicate Learning Department goals, assignments and progress locally and at a network level.
- Take ongoing responsibility for ensuring that the front end departments are operating safely and at the highest quality and take immediate action to correct where necessary.Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.Basic qualifications· A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 2 years Amazon experience.
Master’s degree preferred.· Resume that shows steady progression in Training/Learning Management for the last 5 years· Currently hold or have the ability to obtain a pharmacy technician license in each state that front end work is happening· Experience delivering training/information to peers, hourly associates, and senior management.· Experience coaching and delivering messages related to performance.· Experience developing and implementing department goals and strategies based on broader organization goals.· Experience interpreting data analytics· Proficiency in computer usage, email, MS Office Suite· Experience working with hourly employees, as well as exempt personnel.· Candidates must be flexible to work weekends and/or overnight shift regularlyPreferred qualification
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- Experience in pharmacy or healthcare operations· Ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines.· Desire to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment.