SC Cleared – Configuration Specialist (INSIDE IR35) Are you an expert in Identifying Configuration Management requirements, including Design and deployment? The production of policy, processes, procedures, working practices and supporting guidance to promote effective Configuration Management from concept to execution and review Do you have an understanding of planning, managing and monitoring implementation, including defining the attributes of the Configuration Item, defining relationships between Databases and Configuration Items, providing management information against Configuration items and defining the procedures for updating Configuration Items from Change activity? Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed.
Well, you do, and you can.
And we’re here to help you do just that.
At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service roles.
As a Configuration Specialist you will:
- Work with the current Managed Service Provider (Fujitsu) SM organisation to ensure that their processes are aligned to the ISS Total Supply Chain Management.
- Write and establish the Deployed Service SACM Plan and SACM Process for NSOIT.
- Work with the ISS SACM Process Owner, as well as the Change and Knowledge Manager’s to ensure that all changes are captured in a single unified CMDB
- Perform regular configuration management checks to ensure CI’s are an exact representation of systems.
- Proven Configuration Manager, experienced in the design and implementation of CMDB and practical experience of SACM processes and systems
- Must have a good understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) disciplines
- Excellent communicator with stakeholder management skills It would be great to also have:
- Previous experience of working in an IT Services Environment.
If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation.
Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs.
As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different.