Best in Class is an after-school supplemental education center that actively teaches students from pre-k through high school in math and English.
Our various programs offer a customized and productive learning environment through our proprietary curriculum and small class sizes.
At Best in Class, we love what we do We build better teachers and successful students.
- As an Asst.
Center Manager, must have good communication skills and passionate working with children
- Manage the center during operating hours
- Receive parents, and facilitate new registrations and assessment tests
- Supervise instructors, track time cards
- Generate and share monthly invoices, and receive the payments from parents
- Prefer candidates having good knowledge in Math and Language for students from kindergarten to 8th grade
- Able to cover the classes if there are unplanned instructor/Grader absences Work Schedule
- Weekdays from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Saturday from 9 am to 1:30 pm Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications Requirements
- College sophomore or higher majoring in English, math, education, or related field
- Ability to follow instructions and work as a team member
- Ability to work independently and teach the class on his/her own
- Ability to deal with students in a caring and confident manner
- Experience in a tutorial program preferred, but not required.
We provide training
- Special consideration for those who want to be teachers How to Apply Email your current resume and letter of interest Position Specifics Job Type: Part-time Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour based on experience Best in Class Education is a thriving tutoring franchise company with locations nationwide.
All of us at Best in Class are passionate about what we do: helping students reach further.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for teaching and working with students.
Best in Class can help you achieve your career goals by providing leadership, coaching, learning opportunities and valuable experience.