Best in Class is an after-school supplemental education center that actively teaches students from pre-k through high school in math and English.
Our various programs offer a customized and productive learning environment through our proprietary curriculum and small class sizes.
At Best in Class, we love what we do We build better teachers and successful students.
Responsibilities and Duties Responsibilities
- Grade/Tutor students in English in grade levels from pre-K to 11th grade
- Grade homework assignments, tests, and/or essays (no work is required outside of class time)
- Maintain student progress reports Work Schedule
- Weekdays from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm (Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
- Saturday from 9 am to 1:30 pm Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications Requirements
- College sophomore or higher majoring in English, math, education, or related field
- Ability to follow instructions and work as a team member
- Ability to work independently and teach the class on his/her own
- Ability to deal with students in a caring and confident manner
- Experience in a tutorial program preferred, but not required.
We provide training
- Special consideration for those who want to be teachers How to Apply Email your current resume and letter of interest Job Type: Part-time Benefits Position Specifics
- Starting pay up to $10.00 to $15.00 per hour (depending on experience).
Job Type: Part-time Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour Best in Class Education is a thriving tutoring franchise company with locations nationwide.
All of us at Best in Class are passionate about what we do: helping students reach further.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for teaching and working with students.
Best in Class can help you achieve your career goals by providing leadership, coaching, learning opportunities and valuable experience.