▪ Interpret Neuro, abdominal and chest imaging (body CTs, chest CTs, Neuro CT's, plain, films), MR imaging of the body/Neuro and diagnostic ultrasound.
▪ Supervise performance of technical personnel.
▪ Take overnight and after hours calls at UMH or at other locations as required.
▪ Cover UMH, UMHC and Lennar remotely from Bascom Palmer; however, coverage at other areas may be necessary.
▪ Exercise quality assurance as related to the practice of emergency imaging and diagnostic radiology.
▪ Provide diagnostic imaging consultations as requested.
▪ Provide emergency patient care related to imaging as required in the setting of a radiology practice.
▪ Assume administrative responsibilities related to the practice of emergency imaging and diagnostic imaging at UMH/ UMHC.
▪ Participate in teaching activities related to general radiology as required in: Technological radiology educational programs Continuing medical education programs ▪ Serve on Departmental, University of Miami Medical Center committees and provide service to the same in other manners as requested.
▪ Accept assignments as determined by the department Chair ▪ Abdominal/Body Imaging Neuro or Emergency Fellowship required.
Please send cover letter and CV to Felipe Munera, M.D.
fmuneramed.miami.edu External Applicants apply UM Career Site at http://www.hr.miami.edu/careers/index.html Internal Applicants (current UM employees) should apply in Workday using the Career worklet (for detailed steps click here ).
Keywords: Associate Professor, Location: Miami, FL - 33136