Office Administrator – North Wales 4 Mental Health develop and deliver mental wellbeing and suicide mitigation training programmes.
Our renowned ‘Connecting with People’ training modules are used by clinicians across the U.K., Ireland and Australia.
We are looking for a full time Office Administrator to join our busy and dynamic team in Conwy.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for the right person.
The ideal candidate will have excellent administrative skills, good organisational ability, will be adaptable and be able to demonstrate experience of operating at this level.
Also, to be considered for this role you will need to have a high level of integrity, be calm under pressure and have a close attention for detail.
In return, you will receive:
- Salary of £18,000 to £19,500 per annum, commensurate with experience
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for Training To apply for the position of Office Administrator you must:
- Have office administration experience
- Be able to use Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to a good level (this is essential)
- Be happy to work independently at times
- Not afraid to get stuck in and have a 'can do' attitude Candidates must complete our application form to be considered.
CVs by themselves will not be accepted.
Please send your completed Application Form and your CV by click apply quoting reference ‘Office Administrator’