Ref ID: 04850-9502098010 Classification: Accountant Compensation: $25.00 to $30.40 hourly We currently have an excellent opportunity for a motivated Accountant at a well-respected organization.
If you are interested in improving your skills in healthcare industry, then we may have a position for you This Accountant position with one of our prestigious healthcare clients is in Renton, WA.
Accountant will be responsible for:
- Reviews general ledger accounts and prepares and adjusts journal entries.
- Performs account analysis and reconciliation, including bank statements, and intercompany general ledger accounts.
- Maintains the general ledger chart of accounts.
- Assists with initial internal control evaluations.
- Posts monthly, quarterly, and yearly accruals.
- Other duties as assigned For immediate consideration must meet the following requirements:
- Experience Level: BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other Business Relevant Bachelor's Degree Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Minimum 3 years of direct relevant accounting experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively For immediate consideration please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis.
Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career.
Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career.
We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels.
From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it.
Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S.
job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps.