BMW of Denver Downtown , a Sonic Automotive dealership, is revolutionizing the automotive buying and servicing experience – one Happy Customer at a time.
Our customers love their cars and as a Shuttle Driver, You play an integral role in making sure that their ownership experience is world class.
Sonic Automotive believes that Customer Satisfaction begins with Associate Satisfaction – this means You Purpose: Enhances the customers' positive service experience by driving them to or picking them up from their homes or offices while service is being performed on their vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Valets vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls and parking lot as needed
- Sweeps, mops, and cleans service areas including driveway, sidewalks, lunch room and technician stalls.
Will require use of floor machine for some tasks
- Cleans bathrooms and restocks paper supplies as needed
- Empties and cleans all trash receptacles, inside and out
- Removes old scrap parts from the shop
- Cleans oil storage tanks, drains and disposes of oil filters
- Assists technicians with oil and water spills and emptying drain tubs
- Runs errands as directed by foreman
- Understands with OSHA Right-to-Know regulations and uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection
- Drives customers to their homes or places of business and picks them up after their vehicle is repaired
- Uses good judgment and safe driving skills
- Keeps a timely shuttle route
- Assists passengers getting in and out of vehicles
- Operates radio or similar device to communicate with dealership or other vehicles to report disruption of service
- Keeps a record of trips including names of passengers and destination or pick-up point
- Notifies dispatcher or service manager of any servicing the shuttle vehicle may require, such as oil changes, tires, cleaning, and general maintenance
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license