Contract Test Manager Duration: 3 Months Location: Cambridge Daily Rate £(Apply online only) A large multinational business is looking for a quality driven test manager to join their team.
You will be expected to preform a challenging range and variety of complex test management work activities.
Duties & Responsibilities - Capable of developing and authoring the testing strategy for various projects based on the scope and delivery requirements of that project.
- Able to work in a waterfall and agile project delivery approach - Understands and can document the traceability from requirements all the way to testing results and demonstrate successful test coverage.
- Consults and educates team members on testing principles, test writing and test execution - Provides updates and status reports on test progress across all testing cycles - Works with the Project Manager to coordinate and schedule testing activities on the projects and is responsible for the overall successful completion of the testing activities - Partners with the technical and functional teams to create estimates and resourcing plans to complete the testing activities across the projects and programs.
- Promotes good quality management and testing practices within the organization.
- Where applicable, manages the test management and testing automation software / capabilities.
- Capable of working in a matrixed organization utilizing virtual and offshore teams.
Able to rely strongly on influencing as opposed to direct authority over resources.
Ideal Skills and Experience - A varied IT related background is desirable showing experience working with technology and with customers at all levels - Experience of project test management through running significant change initiatives - Experience in training organizations in testing methodology and test writing - Advanced knowledge and practical experience in MS -Office and Outlook - Training of project team members on testing methodology - Hands on development of test scenarios and test scripts through reviews of requirements, functional designs and end user interviews - Maintaining of testing traceability - Management of the testing process including daily reporting of progress to senior stakeholders - Extensive experience in the execution and recording of multiple testing cycles across a variety projects and applications - Development of testing strategies across a number projects.
This is an urgent requirement with interviews happening immediately- APPLY NOW