We are seeking to train a motivated, organised, and efficient Sales Administrator to be responsible for the entire customer life cycle all the way from first contact to completed install.
Brothers Office Furniture buys and sells second hand office furniture, the nature of this business means that there are a lot of products to learn because once stock in one particular brand or style has been exhausted is does not necessarily mean that it will ever be replenished. Therefore our products are constantly changing and building up your product knowledge is a real challenge.
For this role you will need to have:
* A customer-centric attitude,
* An unflappable manner and be able to manage a wide range of different suppliers, installers and customers – to be fully responsible for a successful end-to-end service.
* Be able to think on your feet where the ebb and flow of work means that days can get extremely busy and you need to cope with multiple tasks, remember what needs to be done and to prioritise your work.
* Work will mainly involve phone calls, emails and raising associated Sales paperwork, and as part of a small team, you’d also get involved in dealing with customers in the showroom.
* This role will be varied and offer you the opportunity to learn new skills with plenty of scope for growth.
* You do not necessarily need to have a degree, but you need to be educated to a good standard in English and have a polite attitude.
* Excellent spoken and written English is essential as is a good telephone manner.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill and will be reviewed after 3 months.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm