HR ASSISTANT CONTRACT UNTIL APRIL 2020 (MATERNITY COVER) £23,000 / year Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry.
We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales.
As HR Assistant, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the following: · Putting together new employee starter packs (Salaried/ Hourly Paid).
· Carrying out New starters Induction and planning extended induction for managerial roles.
· Setting up, monitoring and then tracking employee probationary period · Carrying out background and reference checks on prospective employees.
· Developing reports HR Manager on staff sick leave, absences and holiday leave.
· Maintenance of the HR records and systems, · Sent out relevant contractual information and follow up on all outstanding issues.
· Escalate operational issues to senior management · Provide effective administrative support for the HR Manager · Resolving salary queries with the payroll department · Quickly inform staff of any changes to their existing employment contracts · Recording Annual Leave, Sick Leave; developing reports for HR Manager on staff sick leave.
· Issuing reference letters for new starts · Recording and distributing pay slips and Pension letters · Training and Courses Management; arranging trainings/ courses for staff internally or externally considering factors like budget, facilities, training requirements · Ensuring policies and procedures are being applied to meet the organisation goals and objectives.
· Support with ad-hoc project work What you’ll need to succeed: · You will have generalist experience at administrator or assistant level · You will ideally have experience in manufacturing/automotive environments · The ideal candidate will ideally be experienced in using Sage 50 however this is not an essential requirement