CLASS C Delivery Driver - NO CDL REQUIRED BENEFITS SUMMARY: Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success.
We’re looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company.
In return, we’ll pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
- Pay rate: $ 20.00 per hour.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match starts at 90 days.
- Paid holidays, sick time, educational assistance program, and more
- HOME DAILY.
ABOUT THE JOB: As a McLane Driver, you are the face of our company to our customers.
You are the person they see week after week.
You will develop strong relationships that create value and trust with our customers.
The variety of tasks you will perform on each route helps you stay engaged with the work.
Great customer service skills are a plus The Class C Delivery Driver operates a non-CDL vehicle to transport food staples and specialty products to various customer locations.
Commercial driving experience is preferred for this position.
- Load and unload products at customer sites, using a dolly or hand truck if needed.
- Document trip data, receipts, delivery exceptions, and vehicle issues.
- Maintain the cleanliness of your vehicle.
- Perform warehouse-related duties when not making deliveries.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS: WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane Company.
Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your family is why all prospective teammates go through a pre-hire screening process.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record (2 or fewer moving violations in the past 3 years and no DWI/DUI in the past 5 years).
- Lift and move product and packages which may weigh up to 75 pounds.
- Pre-employment screenings, including a background check and a drug test.
Dr1ver KY-Hebron Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability .