Ref ID: 02420-9502116459 Classification: Internal Auditor Compensation: DOE Internal Auditor Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for an experienced internal auditor with strong communication skills.
If you thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires the ability to balance multiple responsibilities, this may be the role for you.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Perform internal audits and SOX testing; to include assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure and compliance with policies and procedures
- Document test results and provide support for an informed, objective opinion of the risk exposure
- Build audit observations and recommendations to management both verbally and in writing
- Assist with the development of audit programs by settling the objective, scope and work program of individual audits
- Perform regular follow-up on open and past due internal audit and SOX observations
- Assist in mapping and documentation of processes to identify key risks and integrity controls
- Assist in coordination of third-party compliance assessments and audits
- Effectively communicate project status to team members
- Perform special research and projects as needed If interested, please upload your resume at accountemps.com and call us at (314) 656 0421.
What we're looking for
- Public audit or consulting experience ; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable
- Minimum 2 years audit experience
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and IIA standards
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Certified or willingness to pursue detail oriented certification (CPA, CIA, or other relevant certifications) Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis.
Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career.
Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career.
We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels.
From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it.
Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S.
job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps.