Company Overview C3 is a global provider of contact center services for corporations who view customer care as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies.
C3 builds solid partnerships with its clients based on mutually determined business objectives.
Our service offerings include; contact center services, web services, data analysis, back office solutions and consulting services.
Although C3 is a global organization, the company prides itself on delivering boutique level client service aboard a foundation of operationally and technologically sound practices on par with any of the other leading providers in the industry.
Consistency across our centers, regardless of geography, is at the core of our operating philosophy.
Position Purpose : The Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for the daily supervision and progress of a team of Quality Assurance Analysts (QARs).
The Coordinator’s primary role is to ensure the Quality Department complies with the standards set by the client and maintains a functional role both in training and production.
- Guide a team of QARs through the client specific quality training
- Track and monitor the progress of QARs through the certification process
- Assign tasks to individual QARs to meet client evaluation requirements
- Monitor/audit each assigned associate in accordance with C3 and client requirements
- Work with supervisors and management to ensure that all associates are meeting quality standards
- Provide training as needed to both new hires and experienced associates
- Attend and contribute to both internal and client calibration sessions
- Carry out reward and recognition programs as outlined by C3 and the client
- Remain knowledgeable on project information by keeping training manual and memos updated
- Track trends and make recommendations for refresher and/or up- training to the trainer(s)
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by management of the company Qualifications:
- 3-5 years QA experience in a call center environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required - some college preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Exceptional motivational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Flexible schedule
- Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.
Become a FAN today, and be on your way to a rewarding career