Ref ID: 02000-0011031840 Classification: Accounting Clerk Compensation: $50000.00 to $58000.00 yearly Robert Half is looking for a Bookkeeper for a growing property management organization in Pikesville, MD.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist with overflow of accounting functions.
- Process Accounts Payable: Obtain and enter vendor invoices.Submit and record payments to vendors.
- Process Accounts Receivable: obtain and record payments received.
Review AR activity and follow up on payments due.
- Assist with reconciliations, reporting, auditing, balance sheets and journal entries etc.
- Scan and manage organization of all documents/invoices/statements etc.
- Manage relationships with internal staff and external vendors.
- Data entry in QuickBooks.
- Additional tasks as assigned by the accounting team.
- 3-5 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience (AP/AR).
- Real estate/property management experience is a plus.
- QuickBooks experience required.
- Strong technical skills and proficiency in Excel.
- Analytical, critical thinker and a problem solver.
- Strong communication skills, customer service and follow up (verbal and written).
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to maintain accurate spreadsheets and information.
Competitive benefits package offered, standard hours (8:30am- 5:30pm, M-F), parking, salaried.
Candidates who possess these qualifications should apply or email their resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more.
We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948.
Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it.
Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S.
job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.