Ref ID: 00420-9502097570 Classification: Instructional Designer Compensation: $120000.00 to $140000.00 yearly Our Direct Client is seeking to grow the current team of instructional designers.
This is super exciting opportunity for being part of a "growing like crazy" company, with unique ideals.
Traits that they care about in candidates in order of priority: 1.
Communication Style 5-6 years and instructional design experience focused on instructor-led, digital (i.e.
eLearning, webinars, interactive pdfs etc.) and blended learning
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced Instructional Design methodologies; experience in curriculum development in medical device/technical is preferred
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Advanced process improvement and critical thinking skills; proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities
- Excel in managing ambiguity in a fast-paced changing environment; ability to work proactively with various levels within the Education department
- Proficient in various eLearning tools (Articulate 360, Captivate 2017, Camtasia etc.), Responsive Design, Audio editing program (i.e.
Audacity), and Learning Management Systems (i.e.
Cornerstone) a plus
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Create Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Experience with graphic design, video, micro-learning, responsive design, gamification, simulations, animation/motion graphics preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Technology doesn't change the world.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra.
We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do.
But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live.
Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies.
Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology.
We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job.
And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S.
job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.