We are currently looking for a full time Electrician's for our client based in the Hampshire area
This is to start ASAP and is for a permanent contract so at this stage we are looking to send over CV'S to the client and arrange interview over the coming weeks.
* The salary is from £30.000 and caped to £35.000 per annum
* You will be required to stay away 1-2 weeks in the month (expenses paid)
* As a qualified electrician, you will be travelling across the country to Retail, Business, and Shopping Parks to inspect and repair faulty external lighting systems on a planned and reactive basis. You will also assist in the successful installation of new lighting solutions.
* Company Van, Tools and equipment are provided
1. Qualified Electrician with City & Guilds certification
2. 17th or 18th Edition Qualified
3. Possess working knowledge of IEE wiring regulations
4. Minimum 1-year Electrical experience in the field with the ability to carry out fault finding
5. A Full UK Driving License with a clean record.
6. Ability to use a wide variety of tools and equipment at heights of up to 12.5 metres
7. Efficient time management skills to plan ahead
8. As we are a national company, you must be willing to stay away from home when required
9. Happy to work on cherry pickers as needed
Subsistence allowance and all business-related expenses paid
28 days holiday allowance (of which 8 are reserved for bank holidays).
If this is a position that you are interested in then please get in touch with LNS in the office or apply online and we will get back to you