Lettings and Voids Officer - Berkshire
I am looking for a temporary Lettings and Voids Officer to join a busy Local Authority for a period of 3-4 months initially with the possibility of being extended.
The duties with in the role:
- To assess vacant properties and identify necessary repairs, decoration or cleaning to bring the property up to the void standard.
- Undertake viewings of accommodation.
- Sign up of accommodation when ready for re-letting.
- Report and action any repairs or maintenance issues.
- To report any customer complaints, nuisance or abandonment's to the Manager.
- Work with contractors to ensure that the accommodation is ready to let.
The above are just some of the duties involved.
An car is required for this role.
If you are interested, can you please call me on (phone number removed)
Benefits: 45p per mile