myfm are pleased to present a new permanent appointment for a PMO Lead in London. The successful Candidate will head our Client's PMO team; they will be responsible for leading the PMO and supporting Programme Managers to manage the full range of PMO activities across a large capital investment programme.
This role will lead the PMO to implement processes and governance to align with the end to end planning and delivery process for all projects, from initial feasibility through to financial approval, design, deliver and completion; to ensure projects are delivered on budget, on programme and to a high standard of quality. The scope of the Digital works will include IT infrastructure design and fitout, desktop and peripherals installation and IT decommission activities at the exit properties. The works will be procured and delivered by the Digital Team and their nominated supply chain, however their activities will need to be co-ordinated and reported by the Capex Programme team.
The successful Associate will develop strong relationships with a brand range of key stakeholders to ensure the PMO provides effective support of strategic planning, financial analysis, stage gate reviews/sign off.
Title: Programme PMO Lead
Reporting to: Director, Capital Projects
Duration: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £50K + 15% bonus + 1.3K of other benefits + Pension
· To lead the Capital Projects PMO activities ensuring timely and accurate reporting to support this
· Responsibility for leading the PMO and supporting Programme Managers to manage the full range of PMO activities across a large capital investment programme
Implement and deliver a broad suite of reporting products, inform the key stakeholders and facilitate decision making
To develop strong relationships with a broad range of key stakeholders to ensure the PMO provides effective support of strategic planning, financial analysis, stage gate reviews/sign off
Ensure the provision of secretariat duties across a range of project working groups and boards to ensure all project records are maintained and accurately updated
Ensure the implementation of processes, procedures and good working practices
· Ensuring the PMO is effective in a dynamic and fast-moving environment where projects will often emerge with little to no warning
· Lead the adoption and implementation project management toolkit (under development)
· Understand and support the implementation of the CPAR process
· Understand and support the implementation of our Client’s end to end process
· Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
· Ensuring the alignment of other workstreams
· Work with the Finance Business Partner to support in the production of financial trackers and reporting
· Present financial reports in CAPEX Programme Steering Group meeting pack
· Client & Customer Satisfaction / Quality of Services provided
· Strong project management skills to ensure the integrity of the individual projects that are within the scope of the CAPEX Programme.
· Excellent people, organisation, communication and financial management skills
· Rigorous management of results
· Commercial Awareness
· Leadership & People Management
· Innovation and Change
· Employee Engagement
Please only apply if you answer YES to all 3 qualifying questions
Benefits: 15% bonus & pension