The ideal candidate must to have previous experience and be able to read technical drawings.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting & operating; including programming a varied range of milling and turning CNC machines and lathes
- Maintain a high level of quality control using a range of measuring equipment (100% inspection)
- Produce stock and standard products from basic engineering drawings
- Work to customer service deadlines
- Keep working areas clean & tidy in line with Company & Health & Safety procedures
- A good general level of education
- Good communicator, team player, and listener
- Machine process knowledge
- Mechanical Engineering background
- Experience of CNC Programming would be an advantage
- Experience of machining 3 and 5 Axis, on mild-steel, aluminium, plastics, and stainless steel
- Ability to be trained, and be self-motivated
- Accuracy and attention to detail is key
- Good understanding of mechanical concepts
- Ability to work within a team, with minimal supervision
- Previous experience of operating Siemens, Heidenhain,Fanuc,Mitshubishi or Allan Bradley control systems would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ideally wanting someone with milling experience as an essential, also with turning would be ideal but if not that can be trained.
Omega Resource Group Ltd are acting as the employment agent for this position. For more details please apply, or contact Katarzyna Sieniuc on (phone number removed) /
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy