Student Lettings Negotiator / Lettings Executive - Mandarin Speaking
* You will need to have a relevant visa to work in the UK as this is not something which can be obtained through the business *
Due to global expansion our client is currently looking for an outgoing and charismatic MANDARIN SPEAKING Student Lettings Negotiator / Executive to be based in city centre Manchester. After an initial training period you will work out of a premium student development as a Student Lettings Negotiator / Executive responsible for the letting of the Student studios, with the aim of achieving 100% occupancy for the forthcoming academic year As well as being involved in the marketing and promotion of a brand new student accommodation brand based in Manchester.
If you are MANDARIN SPEAKING with some sales experience as a; Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Executive, Estate Agent, Sales and Marketing Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor or Business Development Executive etc or just interested in a customer facing sales role then please forward your CV.
Our client is a hugely successful property investment business with offices and a portfolio of clients around the world. They are massively expanding and offer an exceptional opportunity for dynamic and driven individuals who have the ability to build relationships with potential clients as well as being extremely enthusiastic and organised. Our client is a premium brand; the first of its kind dedicated to designing, developing and delivering the best student property in the UK.
For the student, our client represents accommodation of the highest quality with state-of-the-art facilities and services, and a city centre living experience like no other.
* Working from the on-site show apartment as part of the Student Lettings Team which provides front line support and pro-active sales to assist with the marketing and letting of student accommodation, to achieve 100% occupancy within the accommodation portfolio for the forthcoming academic year.
* To be the first point of contact for all student enquiries about the accommodation via telephone, email or walk-ins.
* To conduct viewings of the show apartments to all interested parties, ensuring that the studio apartment and its facilities are marketed to their full extent.
* To follow up all enquiries and leads with a view to securing lettings for the accommodation.
* To input customer data into the property management system at the time of booking.
* To contact customers who have completed the online booking forms and take payment.
* To conduct viewings of the show flat to all interested parties, ensuring that the studio apartment and its facilities are marketed to their full extent
* To provide regular reporting of all marketing activities to Head Office.
* Number of enquiries and leads
* Number of live leads
* Number of lead conversions
* Number of lettings
* Feedback from student contact
* Viewing conversion
if you are looking for an exciting and challenging role then please send your CV ASAP
(Due to expected large amount of responses we will unfortunately not be able to contact everyone who has submitted their CV)
Benefits: Bonus (OTE £35k+)