Following the Government’s commitment to support three million Apprenticeships by 2020 and the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy back in 2017 we have been refining our investment and business strategy and reshaping our skills division ensuring that we have an operation with the products, services and personnel to deliver high quality, competitive and bespoke services to businesses across the UK.
As a result, we are currently investing significantly in the sales function of our Skills department and are recruiting for innovative, driven and passionate business development individuals to plan and carry out business to business (B2B) sales activities.This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic sales individual who likes to deliver results. You will need the motivation and ability to meet KPIs and performance targets.
In this role, you will be responsible for promoting Seetec apprenticeship provision and other business services. To be successful in this role, you will be familiar with B2B sales and have experience of working within a fast-paced environment. You will also be an effective communicator and self-starter ready to join our growing Sales Division.
* Carry out B2B sales activities (principally outbound sales activity) including; cold and warm calls and e-marketing and promoting across online and social media platforms.
* Execute the division’s Sales strategy to maximise sales of Seetec Learning and Skills solutions directly in to employers.
* Build and maintain a pipeline of opportunities to ensure the fulfilment of personal sales targets.
* Ability to follow processes ensuring the collation, completion and submission of auditable paperwork in timely manner.
* Meet and exceed monthly targets (e.g. generating face to face sales meetings for field-based account managers and to bring on new vacancies for our apprenticeship recruitment team).
* Maintain and grow our computerised prospect database (Salesforce/ CRM)
* Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaise with internal sales order-processing staff
* Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by e-mail, telephone and SMS
* Take accountability for all stages in the sales process from initial contact through to sign up
* To build and maintain ongoing pipeline with employers for new and repeat business
Skills and Experience
* Previous outbound B2B sales experience (Business Development)
* Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
* IT literate (previous use of CRM systems, MS Office suite)
* Successful business development, face to face business, lead generation and converting new.
* Ability to demonstrate working towards KPI’s and sales performance targets
* An ability to work under pressure to challenging and multiple deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work
* Extensive experience in a business development role within in the further education/work based training sector within the last 2 years
* Key product knowledge, including but not limited to Apprenticeships
* Experience of selling training services would be desirable but not essential
* Knowledge of funding mechanisms and/or delivery of further education learning
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity