Indie Recruitment have an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Area Sales Manager. The ideal candidate must be self-driven and highly motivated but able to work as a member of a team and communicate reliably to the office base. Results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on business profit. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone to join the growing business and become a key member of staff who has a real passion for building, developing and maximising business relationships. The successful candidate can be based anywhere in south to central England.
* Plan and prioritise personal sales activities towards achieving agreed business aims; especially managing personal time and productivity
* Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory according to an agreed market development strategy
* Pro- actively maintain and develop existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods and relevant internal liaison; to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
* Maintain customer and prospect contact databases
* Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibitions
* Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
* Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
* Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements
* Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally
* Attend and present at external customer meetings using PowerPoint and attend quarterly internal sales meetings at Head Office to aid business development
* Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
Skills and experience:
* Self-driven and highly motivated but able to work as a member of a team
* Able to demonstrate previous success and experience managing major accounts, customers and large contracts
* Able to demonstrate achievement of genuine sales development
* Must be computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Word and ideally ACT or similar database, Internet, Email and CPD presentations
* Ideal background would be in underfloor heating or plumbing industry
* Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with all levels of personnel
* Must be a competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals
* Reliable, tolerant and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
My client has a fantastic opportunity for those experienced Sales Managers who have the ability to develop relationships with end users, installers, architects, contractors and developers.
This role comes with great earning potential with basic salary up to £40k plus 20% bonus, as well as company car, laptop and mobile phone.
Hours of work 8.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday (some flexibility may be required on occasions).
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match
Benefits: plus 20% bonus