European Sales Executive – French speaking
Location: Stafford, England
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 per year, plus bonus and uncapped commission (realistic earnings year 1 £30-£35,000)
Are you a fluent French speaker looking for an office-based Sales position in the UK?
We are currently assisting our client in their search for a fluent French speaker, to join their European team of Sales Consultants & Account Managers.
Company: You will be working for an international company based in Staffordshire, right in the heart of England, not far from Manchester, London or Birmingham. The company has a very low turnover of staff, which speaks for itself. They provide excellent career development and can offer a non-pretentious, friendly and fun working environment.
* Fluent French and good English
* Outgoing personality, great people skills and a sense of humour
* Some previous experience in sales, customer service, telemarketing, business development, recruitment, fundraising, negotiating or similar would be fantastic, but personality and motivation are the most important (we consider both office-based jobs and face-to-face experience)
* Can easily build strong relationships with colleagues or new potential customers
* Good business acumen and commercial awareness
* Ambitious and with a drive to succeed
* Looking for a long-term, office-based position in the UK
What you will be doing:
* Develop relationships with new and existing companies in France, mainly over the phone, email, social media etc.
* Show personality and make yourself memorable
* Provide excellent customer service at all times
* Negotiate with suppliers and customers and make sure the profit margins are good
* General administration and keeping the CRM system up to date
* Be proactive and come up with new ideas to help make the French market a success
* Help create and maintain a positive, fun working environment!
For more information about the position, please contact us now and we will tell you more.
We look forward to hearing from you
Benefits: plus uncapped commission