Account Manager – SaaS
• Salary: £35-40k (neg, DOE) + OTC (£70-80k) + car allowance + benefits
• Location: Territory covering Leeds & Sheffield areas
Talent Reach is delighted to be working with this blue chip, international organisation. As an experienced Account Manager, you will be joining a leading global player considered the benchmark for their sector.
As Account Manager you will be focused on strengthening & building on existing client relationships as well as targeting & creating new business opportunities within a designated territory.
Some key responsibilities:
• Full sales cycle responsibility adopting a solution based, consultative sales approach
• Effectively demonstrate & articulate the company value proposition & product suite
• Network & prospect within territory to create new business opportunities & retain/grow existing accounts
• Hit all distributed revenue & productivity targets
• Advise & support all current customers to ensure high levels of satisfaction & loyalty
• Build, maintain & develop a healthy pipeline & manage effectively in CRM
• Full sales & productivity forecasting responsibilities
• You will spend 2 days per week in Manchester office, with the remainder of the working week within your territory.
You are a sales professional with a track record of achieving results. You will be well versed in managing a territory effectively & how to maximise all opportunities within it – retaining & growing existing accounts through relationship building & also in winning new business through targeted prospecting & networking.
• Experience of selling eg. business intelligence/data/SaaS type solutions is essential
• Very strong work ethic with a record of high productivity delivery
• Consultative in approach & commercially astute
• Proven track record of successfully building & developing high-level client relationships
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
• Fantastic presentation skills
• Full, clean driving license
• Degree Essential
What’s in it for me?
• Salary £35k - £40k (neg, DOE)
• OTC uncapped (Yr 1 realistic £80k)
• Car allowance
• Wellbeing perks
• Excellent training/development
A fantastic chance to join an international, blue chip business that offers a very high earning career opportunity, as well as excellent development & progression. Interested?
Please apply & all suitable candidates will be contacted asap. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is sometimes not possible to speak to all applicants directly. Please assume that if you have not been contacted within1 week of your application that on this occasion it will not be progressed. We thank you for your understanding