Our client are seeking a dynamic person to support our Export Sales Manager to develop, strengthen and maximise sales opportunities and promote new products and solutions in Europe, the Middle East, Asia & Australasia. French should be your native language as well as being fluent in English (spoken / written). The successful candidate will be expected to have sound technical ability (engineering or construction experience will be advantageous), high levels of drive and commitment, must be willing to travel, highly organised, extremely proactive in their approach and able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales.
DUTIES AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
* Supporting the Export Sales Manager
* Planning and prioritising personal sales activities towards achieving agreed business objectives and maximising the sale of products within the Civil Engineering and Construction industry.
* Acquiring a clear understanding of the customers’ requirements and needs.
* Negotiating and converting customer enquiries to sales orders.
* Proactively identifying and developing new business opportunities and industry contacts to present solutions and increase product specifications.
* Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers using all methods of communication.
* Researching and obtaining industry and competitor information to strengthen market position.
* Producing accurate and timely customer quotations, sales forecasts and internal documentation.
* Managing all processes to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Please contact Nick Shepherd on (phone number removed) for more information on this vacancy and to discuss your suitability to this and other fantastic opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
Innovate Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and Employment Business
Benefits: OTE's £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefi