As a Business Development Manager your main aim will be to generate new business for the company by introducing all new products and services offered by Porcelanosa in line with the current business strategy along with having a full understanding of the complete range and technical specifications of our products in order to facilitate suitable procurement solutions to meet the customer’s needs. You must be ambitious to accomplish set sales targets, aiming to exceed both the monthly and annual sales target. In order to be successfully within this role it is essential that you aware of market trends as well as competitors’ activities, product ranges, strengths and weaknesses.
Porcelanosa (Scotland) has been a highly regarded and respected supplier of quality floor coverings, sanitary ware and kitchens to the construction and retail markets across Europe and the World since 1973. Since then we have had incredible growth and today our global presence extends to over 140 countries through more than 400 company owned showrooms, distribution centres and an extensive network of independent distributors and retailers.
The Successful Applicant;
* Relevant experience with face to face customer sales in a similar environment or possesses the underlying traits to fulfill this role.
* Must be a driven individual who strives to consistently bring in new business as well as maintaining existing accounts.
* Preferably someone with a Kitchen, Bathroom or Tiles background so they have an understanding of the products, however isn’t essential
* Must hold a UK driving licence
* At least 1 years’ experience within a similar role
What's on Offer;
* Competitive Package plus Commission Scheme
* Company Car, Laptop, Phone
* 20 days holiday plus 9 bank holidays
* Free parking on site
* Staff Discount