KES Solutions UK is an independent recruitment company based on the outskirts of Houghton-Le-Spring. Established in 2007 we have grown year on year and with a team of almost 10 we have become one of the trusted agencies of the North East. Due to further expansion we are looking to recruit an ambitious, career orientated individual to take on a full 360 role involving both sales and account management.
Working hours would be 8.30 - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
You will be responsible for generating your own leads by various means such as cold calling, social media and networking. The role will then be to assist employers to identify, select and recruit staff for their vacancies, and help individuals find and gain appropriate employment.
Daily duties will include:
* Negotiating contracts
* Making sales calls and attending meetings
* 'Head hunting'
* Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
* Drawing up short-lists
* Organising interviews and selection events
* Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
* Helping applicants to prepare for interviews
Key skills and experience required:
* Competitive nature
* Committed to providing high levels of customer service
* Good sales, marketing or persuasive skills
* Commercial awareness
* Excellent presentation skills
* Verbal communication skills
* Organisational skills
* IT literate
Previous sales experience is essential.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future