Sales Support Executive
£20,000 - £30,000
Our client is a rapidly growing and market leading software solution provider who now seek to appoint a diligent and committed Sales Support Executive to help nurture and develop relationships with existing and new customers.
As a Sales Support Executive you will largely be responsible for building, developing and maintaining relationships with existing customers. Our client’s product is strong and versatile, facilitating its customers with an all-encompassing software and hardware solution, meaning that the customer base is broad and covering a number of sectors, therefore you will use your strong interpersonal and customer service skills to act as the voice of the company, nurturing and evolving client relationships to continue the growth of their presence in the market.
As well as this, the role of Sales Support Executive will include:
* Identify and follow up on new leads generated by marketing activity/trade shows
* Supporting the sales team with the sales lifecycle by providing quotes, raising sales orders, closing sales and arranging field sales visits for the team
* Management of the company's internal ecommerce business
* Looking after customers upon issues being escalated, managing their expectations
Key Skills of a Sales Support Executive:
* Experience within a sales support, account management or customer service environment
* Tech savvy - working within a software business will mean you should have an interest in technology
* Strong academic background
As a part of a smaller business, this role will provide you the opportunity to be a pivotal part of the sales team in ensuring the best possible experience for the customers, assisting in the growth and development of the client base and in hand, the business.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please apply on-line now for immediate consideration