Junior Software Developer - C# / MVC / SQL Server - Aberdeen - £DOE
My client is looking for a junior developer who can contribute fresh ideas and skills to complement those of the existing team, so if you enjoy working in a small and collaborative environment, this could be the role for you!
Abrecco are looking for a Software Developer on behalf of our established client based in the Aberdeen area. Ideally, your core skills will include C#, MVC and SQL Server. You will work as part of a small team developing new and enhancing existing products while using the latest technologies, as well as working autonomously on smaller projects. While web and database skills are important, the ability to work in a team environment and an eagerness to learn are paramount so if that sounds like you, apply now!
- Contribute across the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Work effectively as part of a team and autonomously
- Communicate/document all software solutions
- Support and maintain existing products
- Investigate new technologies that could enhance development function
Personal and technical attributes:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar subject
- Proven experience developing in C# and/or VB.Net
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role within a successful, well established company that can offer an excellent salary package, bonus scheme, funded learning and generous holiday allowance. If this looks like it could be the role you are looking for, get in contact with Chris now