Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a market leader within their field. Well established with an enviable client portfolio, our client produces data and intelligence, are highly focused and professional, making this an exciting organisation to be part of!
The role will form part of the Group Product leadership team, and will work closely with other Heads of Product, identifying strategic opportunities to unify existing capabilities into innovative new propositions. This will include contributing the portfolio roadmap to the overall Group roadmap, securing investment in new initiatives through the Group Product Board, driving best practice among Product Managers, and leading comprehensive Go to Market activities.
* Owning the Product Portfolio Roadmap, working with Sales, Customers and Delivery.
* Providing leadership to Product Managers, ensuring they capture product requirements at epic level, and that they partner effectively with Delivery Business Analysts and Product Owners in having these decomposed to timely user stories.
* Propagating consistent Product Management best practice, with particular focus upon business case creation, market requirements elicitation, delivery oversight, and Go to Market.
* Being accountable for setting a realistic Product Portfolio Roadmap, keeping sales and customers engaged throughout product delivery through frequent demos, wireframe reviews, webinars and by running customer focus groups.
* Working closely with the Head of Delivery, ensuring suitable visioning activities and User Experience research underpins all product initiatives, tracking delivery progress, providing commercial input to all decisions.
* Implementing the new Value Realisation Framework, ensuring that concise, well-articulated business cases underpin all product initiatives, and that these are backed up by meticulously modelled product and market metrics that are recognised by commercial and technical functions alike.
* Supporting commercial bids as required, working with Sales staff as well as the Strategy Director and SLT to provide written and spoken commercial input, as well as product guidance. Work with the Head of Delivery to agree how elements of bespoke solutions should be delivered in order to maximise reuse.
* Maintaining market knowledge of the conveyancing process, underlying reporting requirements, and the broader property transaction industry. Provide conference presentations, copy for industry press articles, and maintaining relationships with key customer influencers in relevant segments.
The Ideal Candidate:
* You will be degree educated with the ability to manage other managers effectively, strong commercial awareness and strategic focus.
* Strong product management experience with the ability to manage a multi-product roadmap.
* Experience of product portfolio integration across multiple divisions and complete portfolio lifecycle experience including being comfortable with rationalising products.
* Experience of post-acquisition integration.
* Previous experience of working with external customers.
* Ability to write and deliver business cases, supporting documentation and deliver effective presentations.
* Strong communication and influencing skills.
Diamond Search Recruitment are acting as an employment agency regarding this role