Project Manager, Broadcast Solutions, TV, Software Delivery
London West End, £60,000 - £60,000 – maybe more based on exp.
We are excited to be working with an international Broadcast Solutions company with an enviable client list and track record for innovation and successful delivery and support.
They require a highly successful Software Project Manager to take responsibility for the full lifecycle delivery of a greenfield project as well as major upgrades and enhancements to an existing system.
You will be implementing a highly complex Broadcast Workflow and Management System & Product Suite that integrates deeply into clients systems and workflow whilst working in near real-time with high-availability & failover with extremely tight SLA’s.
* You will be working directly with external clients – Stakeholders, Managers and Technical Teams to define Roadmap and Deliverables
* Project and Budget Planning, tracking and reporting
* Planning and executing the migration from legacy to new real-time systems without incident
* Maintain regular reviews against scope, timescale and deliverables
* Work closely with the Solutions Architect and internal / external Development Teams
* Work with the Project Engineering and Application Support teams throughout the implementation
* Reporting to internal and external management and stakeholders
* Natural gravitas and client-facing stakeholder management skills
* Detailed understanding of technology used within broadcast organisations
* SOLID Project Management experience delivering complex enterprise-wide software, typically of 12+ months in duration
* Experience working with Internal and External Development teams
* Understanding of RAID logs and RACI’s
* Pre-Sales, Business Analysis and Solutions Architecture experience would be beneficial
* Working within a Software Product environment would prove beneficial as would some experience in the Broadcast and Media space
* Hands on technical experience, e.g. one of more of SQL, XML / XSLT, Active Directory, DNS, PowerShell, VB Scripts, Virtualisation, Crystal Reports
* Experience in TV, Media Asset Management, MAM, Digital Asset Management, VoD, Video On Demand, OTT, Airtime Sales, Broadcast Scheduling, Newsroom would be beneficial
* Authorised to work in the UK – no sponsorship is available
* First class verbal and written communication skills – please QA your own CV!!!!!
* You will be working in a professional and friendly environment where your input and innovative ideas are valued
* Role is based in central London with regular travel to other sites in London, the UK and possibly international travel in the future
Benefits: Company bens, pension, 25 days hols