My client is a successful and expanding civil engineering and construction contractor who operate across a number of sectors including utilities, residential and industrial. They provide a full range of services spanning civil engineering, new build and fitout. They pride themselves on their exemplary technical expertise and repeat business with established clients.
Due to an increase in workload and framework allocation, they require a Site Civils Engineers to join their East Midlands team working on a major water infrastructure project. They are looking to recruit individuals of various levels of experience.
Duties of the role will include:
* Ensuring accurate setting out
* Programming for works
* Producing progress reports
* Identifying and informing programme risks
* Communicating with Quantity Surveyor and project manager any variations which will have commercial or contractual effects
* Monitoring subcontractor progress
* H&S management
* Management of site resources to maximum efficiency
The ideal candidate:
* Degree qualified
* Experience in water / utilities
* Commercially aware
* Strong sense of initiative and drive
* First Aid qualified
* Full driving license
* CSCS or equivalent
* Outstanding communication skills
In return my client is offering genuine opportunity to be fully supported with a view to progressing within the business and a competitive package including a generous salary, healthcare, life assurance, pension, car allowance and 30 days holiday.
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV. V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer who are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
Benefits: plus full benefits