My client in Bedford is currently in need of an Architectural Technician.
You must be Part 2 RIBA Qualified or CIAT with a minimum 5 years + post qualification practical experience.
A track record in Commercial architecture is required with a focus, interest and experience in the retail, industrial and care home sectors.
Project running skills are essential
The role and its requirements:
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3-D modelling software is essential.
* Portfolio must display examples of their design strength and also their experience in technical design resolution and their detailing capability.
* A solid technical background is essential and experience and proficiency in writing NBS specifications would be a benefit.
* Knowledge of Revit, Sketch-up, Photoshop and supplementary presentation software packages are also considered to be beneficial
* Must be an effective communicator, be willing to develop within the company framework and be able to establish and maintain Client relationships.
* Full UK Driving Licence is required and the candidate must be willing to travel if the project requires.
* Candidate must be passionate about design and the built environment.
The Package includes:
* LIFE ASSURANCE SCHEME
* MEDICAL EXPENSES SCHEME
* MEDICAL CASH PLAN
* TRAVEL INSURANCE
* CHILDCARE VOUCHER SCHEME
* CAR PARKING
* COLLEGE DAY / BLOCK RELEASE
Salary guide £33k +/- but negotiable for the right candidate dependent on experience and qualifications
Benefits: pension, holidays. etc