Our specialist and highly professional client who are a leader in their field, are seeking to recruit a Sprinkler & Fire Engineer Pre-Construction Manager to join their growing team.
The candidate should have a background in Sprinkler Design or Project Management. The duties would include but not be limited to the following:
* Preparation of Technical Submittals to Status A
* Preparation of Quality Plans to Status A
* Submittal of RAMS
* Attending Design & Planning Meetings
* Preparation of Schedules & Programmes including procurement schedules & drawing schedules
* Early Project engagement
* Pre-Procurement, sending out enquiries to supplies & contractors
* Health & Safety Plans
The role would be reporting directly to the Operations Director & would command a salary of between 30 & 40k depending upon experience. A company car would be provided. Willingness to travel essential.
This is a truly excellent opportunity to join a highly progressive organisation. Experience within sprinkler / fire protection sector essential.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy