Brownlee Dean working with a national Tier 1 contractor who are looking to recruit an experienced Section Engineer candidates to their team to work on projects across North West England.
Suitable candidate will have a strong and stable major infastructure employment history and will have worked with Tier 1 contractors on either road construction, structures or earthworks.
* Co-ordinate site setting out to satisfy contract programme requirements, delegating or carrying out setting out as necessary.
* Ensure standard Company procedures are adopted in carrying out setting out operations, and that effective methods of communication are used in transmitting information to operatives and subcontractors
* Assist in establishing and maintaining links with clients, determine customer satisfaction levels
* Quality is the cornerstone of our clients infrastructure’s strategy. The policy is to create and maintain a culture whereby everyone is continually seeking to satisfy their customers' requirements. Engineers will actively lead this initiative and will be responsible for monitoring the quality of the works in conjunction with the Test and Inspection Plan, maintaining as built records
* Develop the requisite safety systems and initiatives to ensure the delivery phase is successful in its aim.
* Ensure the Client KPI scores that are within the remit of the role are delivered with scores greater than industry average.
* Liaise and interface with other team members to deliver pre-construction activity.
* Drive improvements into the project by identifying and championing opportunities from the wider industry to deliver value for the scheme with respect to Health, Safety, Quality and Cost.
* Daily oversight of the production input into design and pre-construction activity
* Weekly input into the management activity to ensure outcomes are planned for and achieved
* Monthly reporting for internal and external reporting and discussion via meetings
Experience and Qualifications:
Applicants must have the following to be considered for this role.
* HNC or Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent disciipline
* CSCS Card
* 5 Day SMSTS Certificate
* Environmental & H&S Awareness
* Tier 1 infrastructure project experienece
Benefits: Benefits Package